Providing advice on how to perform a session zero, the session before you start your one-shot or rpg campaign. In session zero there can be a lot to cover, everything from scheduling to home rules to safety tools. Four out of five game masters state that conducting a session zero can increase the odds of having a successful rpg game.
Please welcome Jared, Kimi and Senda to The Brain Trust to talk about session zero.
More places to find Jared and his projects
All the places you can find Kimi
Find Senda at the following
Episode related resources
- Lines and Veils checklist (Google Sheets)
- Turning Point Quickstart (DriveThruRPG)
- For the Queen (Amazon)
- Starscape rpg
- TTRPG Safety Toolkit (Google Drive)
- CATS tool by Patrick O’Leary
- Microsope (DriveThruRPG) by Ben Robbins and Kingdom
Support the show!
More GM Mastermind
*Links to products or services may be part of an affiliate program where we earn a portion of the sales.