Two person gaming, also known as duet gaming, is one player and one game master. Some may refer to this as one-on-one gaming. A great format that may be overlooked.
In this episode we invite Craig Shipman, Third Floor Wars, and Eric Salzwedel join The Brain Trust to talk about running an rpg with just one game master and one player. We hope you enjoy the discussion.
Find more of Craig Shipman:
- Twitter @thirdfloorwars
- Tabletop Talk podcast
- Videos – actual play, round tables, more
- Mask of Desire – actual play video
Find more of Eric Salzwedel:
Episode related resources
- Does Love Forgive – Call of Cthulhu duet scenarios (print | pdf)
- Cthulhu Confidential – (print | pdf)
- Nights Black Agents: Solo Ops – (print | pdf)
- Solar Blades and Cosmic Spells – (print | pdf)
- Mecha Hack (print | pdf)
- Mutant Chronicles (print)
- Star Trek Adventures (print | pdf)
- They Came From Beyond the Grave (print | pdf)
- Sharp Swords and Sinister Spells (pdf)
- Primal Quest (pdf)
Support the show!
More GM Mastermind
*Links to products or services may be part of an affiliate program where we earn a portion of the sales.